Chrysler Recognized Certified Repair Facility
Direct Paint & Collision is officially a Recognized Certified Collision Repair Facility for all Fiat Chrysler automobiles. This certification was granted to us through Assured Performance after thorough testing of our facility, tools, training, and equipment to make sure we meet manufacturer standards. This is a certification that less than 5% of body shops receive.
After you’ve been in an accident, you’ll want to choose a certified collision center for your repairs. Our certification assures you that we’ll maintain the following for your vehicle:
- Fit – All replacement parts are sized to perfectly fit your vehicle according to Chrysler specifications.
- Durability – With us, you don’t have to worry about faulty repairs that won’t last.
- Finish – We maintain your finish during repairs so your car leaves looking brand new.
- Value – Our high quality repairs protect your investment.
- Safety – Customer safety is the most important aspect of a quality repair.
About Assured Performance
Assured Performance Collision Care™ is a non-profit consumer advocacy organization specializing in the automotive collision repair market segment. Assured Performance works with the top automakers to identify, audit and promote collision repair providers that meet best-in-class business standards and the manufacturer’s requirements.
Chrysler Certified Body Repairs
With cars becoming more lightweight and technologically advanced each year, it’s important for body shops to stay on top of new techniques and materials. At Direct Paint & Collision, our team is dedicated to mastering the latest trends of the industry.
Our intent in obtaining this certification is to provide our customers with high quality, safe repairs. We provide the best service possible to customers in Delaware County and beyond. We also work with all insurance companies including Progressive, Allstate, State Farm, Geico, and Nationwide.