Honda Recognized Collision Repair Center
Direct Paint & Collision is proud to be a ProFirst Certified body shop, meaning we are specifically certified to work on all Honda and Acura vehicles. We are dedicated to upholding American Honda’s impeccable standards of quality and safety.
After an accident, it’s important to make sure the repairs you receive are high quality. We strive to provide the best repair service for our customers. Our Honda certified shop will protect the following for your vehicle:
- Fit – Our replacement parts are made to fit your Honda according to manufacturer regulations.
- Durability – You won’t have to worry about a repair job failing or the same problem recurring.
- Finish – Your vehicle will look brand new once it leaves the shop.
- Value – All of the replacement parts are high quality to protect your investment.
- Safety – We take customer safety very seriously.
ProFirst Certified is American Honda’s body shop certification program for U.S. body shops including dealer-owned, independent and MSO group. Being ProFirst Certified means a body shop is highly-qualified and dedicated to their craft, with the training, skills, proper tools and equipment, and latest repair information to correctly repair a Honda or Acura automobile.
Certified Body Repair
Every year new models are released with newer materials and increasingly advanced technology. That’s why we believe in staying up-to-date on the latest techniques and industry trends at Direct Paint & Collision.
Customer safety is our biggest concern when performing repairs, and we don’t believe in taking shortcuts that could sacrifice that. Our goal is to ensure you always receive the highest quality repairs as well as the best value, performance and satisfaction from your car.