Acura Certified Body Shop
Direct Paint & Collision is officially certified by ProFirst, the American Honda Motor Co. certification program that ensures an auto body shop is fit to properly service and repair all Acura and Honda vehicles. We are committed to upholding American Honda’s high standards and requirements in our work.
Following a collision, you’ll want to make sure the repairs done to your vehicle are performed by a shop that knows the ins and outs of your make and model. Our Acura certified shop offers the following benefits:
- Fit – The replacement parts we use are made according to Acura manufacturer regulations and will fit your vehicle perfectly.
- Durability – We make sure to perform a thorough repair to ensure the job lasts.
- Finish – Once your vehicle leaves our shop, it’ll look brand new again.
- Value – We make sure to protect your investment by only using the highest quality parts.
- Safety – We understand just how important customer safety is.
ProFirst Certified is American Honda’s body shop certification program for U.S. body shops including dealer-owned, independent and MSO group. Being ProFirst Certified means a body shop is highly-qualified and dedicated to their craft, with the training, skills, proper tools and equipment, and latest repair information to correctly repair an Acura or Honda automobile.
Certified Body Repair
As newer models, materials and advanced technologies continue to fill the market, we believe in keeping up with the times. Direct Paint & Collision regularly stays current on industry trends and techniques to make sure our customers are getting the most up-to-date repair service possible.
We take customer safety very seriously. We never take shortcuts to sacrifice proper repair and are dedicated to making sure you receive the best value, performance and satisfaction from your Acura.