Mopar Certified Collision Repair Facility
Direct Paint & Collision is a Mopar Certified Collision Repair Facility. Actually, this recognition applies to all Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. We earned this recognition through Assured Performance, after the organization tested our tools, equipment, training, and facility against Mopar standards. Less than five percent of body shops in the nation are able to meet these specifications.
A car accident can be stressful enough, you shouldn’t have to worry about the quality of your repairs. Choosing a certified body shop eliminates that worry. Our certification ensures the following with each of our repairs:
- Fit – All replacement parts will fit your vehicle according to manufacturer standards.
- Durability – A quality repair means no repeat trips to the shop for the same issue.
- Finish – Despite any body work, your car will leave looking shiny and new.
- Value – We use the best parts so that the value of your car isn’t compromised.
- Safety – Customer safety is always our biggest priority.
About Assured Performance
Assured Performance Collision Care™ is a non-profit consumer advocacy organization specializing in the automotive collision repair market segment. Assured Performance works with the top automakers to identify, audit and promote collision repair providers that meet best-in-class business standards and the manufacturer’s requirements.
Certified Body Repair
As part of our certification, we’re dedicated to providing the best service to our customers. Our entire team remains up-to-date with the latest materials, technologies, techniques, and automotive trends. This allows us to provide high quality repairs to even the newest vehicles.
At Direct Paint & Collision, safety is always number one. After an accident, any number of factors could affect your vehicle in the longterm. We take the time to make sure you’re driving a safe car for years to come.