GMC Certified Body Shop
We’ve earned the title GM Officially Recognized Genuine Repair Provider. This means that Direct Paint & Collision is certified to work on GM brands such as GMC This certification came after our facility, equipment, tools, and training were tested by Assured Performance to ensure we meet GMC standards. Less than 5% of body shops in the nation are able to meet these specifications.
After a collision, it’s important to get reliable repairs for your GMC. At Direct Paint & Collision, we’re dedicated to providing these services. Our certification ensures we protect the following for your vehicle:
- Fit – Your vehicles parts must be replaced with ones that fit according to GMC regulations.
- Durability – Our repairs last, so you won’t have to keep coming back for the same issues.
- Finish – No matter the body work, your car will leave looking brand new.
- Value – We use quality parts so that your value is never compromised.
- Safety – Your safety is our biggest concern during every repair.
About Assured Performance
Assured Performance Collision Care™ is a non-profit consumer advocacy organization specializing in the automotive collision repair market segment. Assured Performance works with the top automakers to identify, audit and promote collision repair providers that meet best-in-class business standards and the manufacturer’s requirements.
Certified Body Repair
Our motivation behind this certification was to let our customers know they’re receiving the best possible service. In order to maintain our status, we must stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, techniques, and materials in the automotive industry.
When performing body work, our main concern is your safety. We would never rush through repairs and sacrifice your vehicle’s safety, performance, and value.
To schedule an appointment for your GMC, call (610) 449-9162 or fill out our contact form.