Cadillac Certified Body Shop
We’ve earned the title GM Officially Recognized Genuine Repair Provider, meaning our body shop is certified to work on GM brands like Cadillac. This certification came after our facility, equipment, tools, and training were tested by Assured Performance to ensure we meet Cadillac standards. Less than 5% of body shops in the nation are able to meet these strict regulations.
After a collision, it’s important to get the best quality repairs for your Cadillac. At Direct Paint & Collision, we’re dedicated to providing these services. Our certification ensures we protect the following for your vehicle:
- Fit – Your Cadillac’s parts come in specific sizes, so we’ll make sure everything fits according to manufacturer regulations.
- Durability – Faulty repairs don’t always last, but you won’t have to worry about that at Direct Paint.
- Finish – We don’t have to sacrifice your vehicle’s finish for quality body work.
- Value – We use quality parts to protect the value of your investment.
- Safety – Customer safety is always our biggest concern.
About Assured Performance
Assured Performance Collision Care™ is a non-profit consumer advocacy organization specializing in the automotive collision repair market segment. Assured Performance works with the top automakers to identify, audit and promote collision repair providers that meet best-in-class business standards and the manufacturer’s requirements.
Certified Body Repair
Our motivation in becoming certified was to provide our customers with the best possible service. In order to maintain certification, we’ll have to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, techniques, and materials in the automotive industry.
When performing body repairs, our biggest concern is your safety. We never take shortcuts so that your vehicle’s safety, performance, and value is never sacrificed.
To schedule an appointment for your Cadillac, call (610) 449-9162 or fill out our contact form.